Hi, Nigerians Do You want to go into a relationship and you don’t want it to end up like your previous relationship? Then, you need to read this article to avoid making the same mistake twice. Here are the 5 Tips for a Healthy Relationship in Nigeria.
- Do not go into a relationship because you feel lonely and you need somebody to lean on or talk to. Most times, people quickly move on with another guy/lady to mask the effect of their failed relationship which can’t help matters.
- What caused your previous relationship to fail? You need to focus on what caused the breakup, was its distance, not enough attention or care? I need to say this, most guys lack in this area which is one of those things’ ladies are crazy about, those little things are what makes them happy. Trust me! Shower your partner with gifts, surprise, dates. Be creative!
- For a strong and fight-free relationship, communication is vital. At this point, let me stress the importance of talking to each other, even with a long distance your relationship can work if you can work towards the way you communicate on a daily basis
- Pride/Ego. The only thing this can do is to wreck relationships. Accepting your wrong doesn’t make you stupid, it shows how much you value the relationship. Be submissive but not to the point of being taken for granted.
- If you ask questions, you can’t die. Most times, people assume their partner cheat due to their wrong assumption. If you suspect your partner of infidelity, make your findings, ask questions to avoid disagreement that will only lead to heartbreak and eventually a breakup.