Depression is real!!!!
So many times I feel sad,because not everyone who smiles is happy for real.
People are going through a lot but they can’t express themselves, maybe because people around them don’t care, or maybe they don’t know what their feedbacks will be .
Depression kills because it can also lead to brain disorder .
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT DEPRESSION
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. Also called major depressive disorder or clinical depression, it affects how you feel, think and behave and can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems. You may have trouble doing normal day-to-day activities, and sometimes you may feel as if life isn’t worth living .
There are so many Symptoms
Although depression may occur only once during your life, people typically have multiple episodes. During these episodes, symptoms occur most of the day, nearly every day and may include:
- Feelings of sadness, tearful Ness, emptiness or hopelessness
- Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters
- Loss of interest or pleasure in most or all normal activities, such as sex, hobbies or sports
- Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much
- Tiredness and lack of energy, so even small tasks take extra effort
- Reduced appetite and weight loss or increased cravings for food and weight gain
- Anxiety, agitation or restlessness
- Slowed thinking, speaking or body movement.
Depression is more than just feeling sad. Everyone feels upset or unmotivated from time to time, but depression is more serious. It is a mood disorder characterized by prolonged feelings of sadness and loss of interest in daily activities.
So, save a Life today by always checking on family and friends, listen to them, make them smile, crack a joke, call them and ensure you try your best to make them happy.
Give them reasons to believe life is worth living.
Let’s save humanity together.
Writer : Sulyman Rukayat oyindamola ©
Follow oyindamola IG @Honeywealth-collection
©️This Article belongs to SULYMAN OYINDAMOLA